What I need to refine my comparison and background , add a good summary (beginning)and a recommendation(end).
In this assignment, you will write a report that compares and assesses at least two options for solving a
specific engineering or computer science problem. Then, based on your assessment, you will
recommend the best option.
The report should be divided into subsections:
Recommendation (summary). In a single paragraph,
• establish purpose of the report, including the problem addressed
• summarize your analysis
• present your recommendation
Note: It is common to place this key message at the beginning of the report because some readers may
not read further.
Background. In the background, you should
• Elaborate, in greater detail, the problem that motivated the recommendation report in the first
• Name the assessment criteria and justify why these were selected; (Note: Assessment criteria
cannot be chosen randomly. They must relate to the problem identified or to specific constraints
or requirements that solutions must meet. Examples: cost, operational features, size, weight,
• Briefly describe at least two options you will assess for solving the problem.
Don’t offer evaluations in the background. Simply provide enough information for readers to make
sense of the assessment and conclusions you present in subsequent sections.
Details of assessment. Evaluate each alternative based on the assessment criteria you established in the
background. Make sure the same criteria are applied, in the same order, to each option. (You may
choose a whole-to-whole approach or a point-by-point approach.)
Include a table that summarizes points of comparison.
Conclusion. Conclude with a summary of which alternative best meets the assessment criteria. Here,
you must untangle conflicting conclusions to reach a final conclusion. Do not attempt to oversimplify.
Offer a brief but frank discussion of concerns.
Recommendation. Provide a clear recommendation and state how it can be implemented. (Remember,
no recommendation should come out of the blue. It must be firmly supported by evidence presented in
the body of the report.)
References. Include at least five references to literature in support of your arguments. These should be
cited within the body of the report and then included in a reference list at the end. By default, use IEEE citation style. However, you may use another style you are more familiar with, as long as your
referencing is consistent.
For this assignment, key expectations are thoroughness and objectivity. Be thorough by providing clear
and convincing support for your arguments in the form of facts and data. Show objectivity by sticking to
the evidence and avoiding hyperbole or hype typical of a sales pitch.
• Includes a title that precisely identifies the content of the report (Example:
Recommendation: Water Purification System for a Clinical Production Facility)
• Presents specific, manageable, and solvable problems
• Provides enough background for readers to understand the problem and criteria for
• Clearly describes solutions
• Frames supportable arguments, based on strong and convincing evidence (facts,
• Identifies and integrates information from high-quality sources
• Clearly states conclusions and recommendations
• Follows conventions for the genre and format for technical reports
• Organizes information appropriately for scanning and use
• Includes strong topic statements with unified and coherent development of ideas in
• Integrates and refers to visuals within the text
• Makes effective use of white space to group (or chunk) information
• Uses clear and concise language
• Adapts level of technicality for the reader (educated, but non-expert in the
• Is free of grammar and spelling errors
• Maintains complete and accurate records of all sources (at least five)
• Uses correct citation format
Plagiarism Free Papers
We ensure that all our papers are written from scratch. We deliver original plagiarism-free work. To guarantee this, we submit all work alongside a plagiarism report.
All our papers are completed and submitted before the deadline. We ensure this to provide you with enough time to go through the work and point out any sections or topics that may need revision or polishing. We provide unlimited revision services for free.
All papers have a title page providing your personal and institutional information. We do not charge you for this title page.
All papers have a bibliography or references page. This page is a requirement for academic and professional documents. We provide this page at no cost for all our papers.
Originality & Security
At Thehomeworklabs, we guarantee the confidentiality and security of your information. We value our clients and take confidentiality seriously. All personal information is treated with confidentiality and stored safely to ensure that no third parties gain access to it. We also provide original work and attach an originality/plagiarism report alongside all papers.
24/7 Customer Support
Our customer support team is available 24/7 to provide you with any necessary assistance when you need it. You can contact us at any time, day or night, via email or through the live chat button.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We provide our customers with the best experience in the academic and business writing field.
We provide the best quality of service at affordable prices. We also allow our clients to make partial payments for their orders. You can also contact our customer support team in case you need to discuss a different payment plan.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
We realize that sometimes clarification is necessary to ensure that quality work is done. Therefore, we provide a button for clients and writers to communicate in case some clarification is needed.
We ensure that we submit all papers ahead of their respective deadlines. This allows you to go through the documents and request any revision, corrections, or polishing before the paper is due.
We encourage customer feedback, positive or negative. We can identify the various areas that we need to improve to provide even better services through your feedback. Please feel free to give us feedback.