Research question- What are the risks and benefits of continuously using hormonal contraceptives?
Criteria for the Field Experience Report are:
1. A minimum of 8 pages (excluding tables, figures, and references, etc.). The text component of the paper should not exceed 12 pages. Do not select a topic that is too broad to cover in 8 to 12 pages.
2. Line spacing must be double and margins must be one (1) inch (left, right, top, and bottom). Page numbers must appear on all but the title page. The title page does not count as part of the 8+ pages. Your first page of text is page 1.
3. Font size must not exceed 12 pt. Courier or Times Roman, or 10 pt. Arial (or equivalent) or Verdana.
4. A separate title page is required. You must provide your name, course name [SCI202: Interdisciplinary Science Lab], year/session you finished the project [i.e., Fall 2019 Term 2], instructor’s name, and submittal date.
5. The document must be in proper format, have proper punctuation, good grammar, and be error- free (Standard American English rules). The document must be prepared in accordance with APA rules. You may be able to locate an APA Word template to assist you in producing an APA- formatted paper.
6. Your Reference page must be properly formatted and in accordance with APA rules. Failure to properly cite a source is considered plagiarism*; such a report will receive a score of “0.” APA resources are provided in the Course Materials.
7. You must have a minimum of 5 sources of information. All information derived from sources, other than you own words (i.e., facts, statistics, quotes, interviews, etc.), must be properly referenced/documented within the body (parenthetical or in-text citations) of the document in accordance with APA rules. It is strongly suggested that you do not use Wikipedia.com as a primary source of information.
8. The document must include a separate Reference page, inclusive of all references/sources utilized within the document and they must be properly cited in accordance with APA rules. All references/sources must exist as parenthetical or in-text citations at least once in the document.
9. Tables, figures, or photos are not required but may be viewed positively. Any tables, figures or photos must be properly formatted and embedded within the document, with source citations provided in the text. Table, figures, photos, etc. may be included as appendices.
Plagiarism Free Papers
We ensure that all our papers are written from scratch. We deliver original plagiarism-free work. To guarantee this, we submit all work alongside a plagiarism report.
All our papers are completed and submitted before the deadline. We ensure this to provide you with enough time to go through the work and point out any sections or topics that may need revision or polishing. We provide unlimited revision services for free.
All papers have a title page providing your personal and institutional information. We do not charge you for this title page.
All papers have a bibliography or references page. This page is a requirement for academic and professional documents. We provide this page at no cost for all our papers.
Originality & Security
At Thehomeworklabs, we guarantee the confidentiality and security of your information. We value our clients and take confidentiality seriously. All personal information is treated with confidentiality and stored safely to ensure that no third parties gain access to it. We also provide original work and attach an originality/plagiarism report alongside all papers.
24/7 Customer Support
Our customer support team is available 24/7 to provide you with any necessary assistance when you need it. You can contact us at any time, day or night, via email or through the live chat button.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We provide our customers with the best experience in the academic and business writing field.
We provide the best quality of service at affordable prices. We also allow our clients to make partial payments for their orders. You can also contact our customer support team in case you need to discuss a different payment plan.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
We realize that sometimes clarification is necessary to ensure that quality work is done. Therefore, we provide a button for clients and writers to communicate in case some clarification is needed.
We ensure that we submit all papers ahead of their respective deadlines. This allows you to go through the documents and request any revision, corrections, or polishing before the paper is due.
We encourage customer feedback, positive or negative. We can identify the various areas that we need to improve to provide even better services through your feedback. Please feel free to give us feedback.