1. I attached the directions of the assignment in the upload files section
2. I also uploaded the google docs which has the work that I already did for this assignment. Link to my google docs below:
3. You will see that I already completed the first two steps of the paper which was to present my practice(meditation) and speak briefly on the moral dilemmas based around meditation(intrinsic/extrinsic values). I’m now at the point of the paper where I use sources to speak about both sides of the dilemma, then I must pick a side to support. The moral dilemma I’m speaking about is whether meditation should be used for the betterment of the community or should it be used selfishly for greed. Reading the parts of paper I did write will be helpful so you know where to go from.
4. I do have three sources at the bottom of the google doc that you can use but I already used one of them in my paper. The one I used is called the “morality of meditation” which is from the New York Times( you’ll see it in my bibliography in my google docs). I didn’t in text cite this source though, so I do need you to go back into the paper and in text cite the information that I pulled from that source. To get ahold of my second source(the one that supports using meditation for the betterment of a community), type the title of source in google scholar and click “all three versions”, then you will see a pdf version that’s free to look at. The other source can be used but you are not only limited to those sources. The sources you do use should be scholarly ones.
5. So to recap, I need three more pages preferably. I need information for both sides of the moral dilemma, then I need a paragraph that supports one side of the dilemma. If you have any questions let me know. Once again, the instructions for the assignment will be attached. MLA format, in-text citations, works cited
Plagiarism Free Papers
We ensure that all our papers are written from scratch. We deliver original plagiarism-free work. To guarantee this, we submit all work alongside a plagiarism report.
All our papers are completed and submitted before the deadline. We ensure this to provide you with enough time to go through the work and point out any sections or topics that may need revision or polishing. We provide unlimited revision services for free.
All papers have a title page providing your personal and institutional information. We do not charge you for this title page.
All papers have a bibliography or references page. This page is a requirement for academic and professional documents. We provide this page at no cost for all our papers.
Originality & Security
At Thehomeworklabs, we guarantee the confidentiality and security of your information. We value our clients and take confidentiality seriously. All personal information is treated with confidentiality and stored safely to ensure that no third parties gain access to it. We also provide original work and attach an originality/plagiarism report alongside all papers.
24/7 Customer Support
Our customer support team is available 24/7 to provide you with any necessary assistance when you need it. You can contact us at any time, day or night, via email or through the live chat button.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We provide our customers with the best experience in the academic and business writing field.
We provide the best quality of service at affordable prices. We also allow our clients to make partial payments for their orders. You can also contact our customer support team in case you need to discuss a different payment plan.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
We realize that sometimes clarification is necessary to ensure that quality work is done. Therefore, we provide a button for clients and writers to communicate in case some clarification is needed.
We ensure that we submit all papers ahead of their respective deadlines. This allows you to go through the documents and request any revision, corrections, or polishing before the paper is due.
We encourage customer feedback, positive or negative. We can identify the various areas that we need to improve to provide even better services through your feedback. Please feel free to give us feedback.