Chapters 4, 6, 8 &11
*Please respond to the following questions, using several sentences to communicate your answer; will be graded on both the content and clarity of the responses.
1. Define corporate culture:
2. What are three categories or steps that entities undertake to form a corporate culture:
3. How do companies integrate corporate culture into their work and public environment:
4. What do you believe makes an ethically effective corporate culture:
5. Explain the difference between corporate ethics and corporate culture:
6. As a CEO, board, or even small business owner who consciously wants to establish corporate culture, what is the first thing that one should do:
7. Why is corporate culture important:
8. What is the employment at will doctrine for U.S. businesses:
9. What landmark legislation ushered in the regulation of the discrimination at the majority of businesses in the United States:
10. What federal agency is tasked with monitoring employer’s efforts to treat all employees equally. After discrimination is discovered, how much time does the victim have to report the potential case to be investigated by this agency:
11. What comes to mind, from an ethical perspective, when the term “diversity at the workplace” is used after hearing my lecture and reading Chapter 11 of your materials:
12. What businesses must comply with Title VII of the 1964 Civil Rights Act:
13. What does the term caveat emptor mean:
14. What are the three major concerns, from a business ethics perspective, to evaluate and analysis to see if marketing is ethical, fair, and/or just. This type of marketing is the marketing that relates to the safety of products sold and unfair targeting of customers:
15. What are the two primary types of sexual harassment cases which can brought in regards to work place sexual harassment, and describe the legal description for each category of work place sexual harassment:
16. Ethically, what challenges do businesses, corporations, and employers face when attempting to make the composition of their workforce more diverse:
17. What is affirmative action:
Plagiarism Free Papers
We ensure that all our papers are written from scratch. We deliver original plagiarism-free work. To guarantee this, we submit all work alongside a plagiarism report.
All our papers are completed and submitted before the deadline. We ensure this to provide you with enough time to go through the work and point out any sections or topics that may need revision or polishing. We provide unlimited revision services for free.
All papers have a title page providing your personal and institutional information. We do not charge you for this title page.
All papers have a bibliography or references page. This page is a requirement for academic and professional documents. We provide this page at no cost for all our papers.
Originality & Security
At Thehomeworklabs, we guarantee the confidentiality and security of your information. We value our clients and take confidentiality seriously. All personal information is treated with confidentiality and stored safely to ensure that no third parties gain access to it. We also provide original work and attach an originality/plagiarism report alongside all papers.
24/7 Customer Support
Our customer support team is available 24/7 to provide you with any necessary assistance when you need it. You can contact us at any time, day or night, via email or through the live chat button.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We provide our customers with the best experience in the academic and business writing field.
We provide the best quality of service at affordable prices. We also allow our clients to make partial payments for their orders. You can also contact our customer support team in case you need to discuss a different payment plan.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
We realize that sometimes clarification is necessary to ensure that quality work is done. Therefore, we provide a button for clients and writers to communicate in case some clarification is needed.
We ensure that we submit all papers ahead of their respective deadlines. This allows you to go through the documents and request any revision, corrections, or polishing before the paper is due.
We encourage customer feedback, positive or negative. We can identify the various areas that we need to improve to provide even better services through your feedback. Please feel free to give us feedback.