This is a continuation of phase 1, basically just a conclusion of the first phase so you can add on not including the template and use the phase 1.
Here are the notes the professor left on the previous report so please adjust those as well
· Remove the words “running head” from your header. That was just instructional.
· Don’t abbreviate California on your cover page
· Remove your sub-header called “Phase 1”
· You added some additional sections. That is fine, but not necessary for this particular report. Remove the section called “Research Design”. The research design you identified isn’t correct so just remove that section. Also, for your others, center their sub-headers like all the other sub headers in the template.
· Your had 6 pages not including the cover page. You were only allowed to have 3. You need to reduce this. Reduce size of charts ,etc. Remove what you put under “Data Description” and replace it with the text you put it under “Data Source and sampling procedure”. Remove the section called “Definition of Concepts”.
· Correct your conclusions about the histograms based on what we discussed in class.
Plagiarism Free Papers
We ensure that all our papers are written from scratch. We deliver original plagiarism-free work. To guarantee this, we submit all work alongside a plagiarism report.
All our papers are completed and submitted before the deadline. We ensure this to provide you with enough time to go through the work and point out any sections or topics that may need revision or polishing. We provide unlimited revision services for free.
All papers have a title page providing your personal and institutional information. We do not charge you for this title page.
All papers have a bibliography or references page. This page is a requirement for academic and professional documents. We provide this page at no cost for all our papers.
Originality & Security
At Thehomeworklabs, we guarantee the confidentiality and security of your information. We value our clients and take confidentiality seriously. All personal information is treated with confidentiality and stored safely to ensure that no third parties gain access to it. We also provide original work and attach an originality/plagiarism report alongside all papers.
24/7 Customer Support
Our customer support team is available 24/7 to provide you with any necessary assistance when you need it. You can contact us at any time, day or night, via email or through the live chat button.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We provide our customers with the best experience in the academic and business writing field.
We provide the best quality of service at affordable prices. We also allow our clients to make partial payments for their orders. You can also contact our customer support team in case you need to discuss a different payment plan.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
We realize that sometimes clarification is necessary to ensure that quality work is done. Therefore, we provide a button for clients and writers to communicate in case some clarification is needed.
We ensure that we submit all papers ahead of their respective deadlines. This allows you to go through the documents and request any revision, corrections, or polishing before the paper is due.
We encourage customer feedback, positive or negative. We can identify the various areas that we need to improve to provide even better services through your feedback. Please feel free to give us feedback.