The final paper will be 10-12 pages, which excludes the reference section. Please use 12-point font with the appropriate margins. A good way to make sure you do not miss any of the requirements listed below is to use subtitles to guide you through the paper.
1. You are able to conceptualize and specifically identify public policy issues discussed in class and the readings.
2. You have identified the actors/players :
Franklin d Roosevelt
Frances Perkins :
Commissioned hopskins to join the committee
proposed job assurance program placed economic agency in the hand of the worker because Roosevelt’s federal relief administrator believed that relief did not improve status of the worker; only the security of an assured wage could do this.
and their interests both within and outside government. How does each view the problem and the policy solution based on their beliefs and values? What kind of indicators, persuasion or evidence did the players use to push their positions?
3. You are able to accurately apply and meaningfully discuss Kingdon’s theory : Kingdon’s Three stream theory coupling
a. How did the issue progress to the policymakers’ agenda? In other words, how did the problem become a public problem needing immediate attention?
Industrial revolution- families left their farming life for industrial jobs in the city
Focusing Event: Stock market crash of 1929
– production had already declined and unemployment had risen, leaving stocks in great excess of their real value.
-Among the other causes of the stock market crash of 1929 were low wages, the proliferation of debt, a struggling agricultural sector and an excess of large bank loans that could not be liquidated this led to the :
– worst economic downturn in the history of the industrialized world, lasting from 1929 to 1939.
– Over the next several years, consumer spending and investment dropped, causing steep declines in industrial output and employment as failing companies laid off workers.
– By 1933, when the Great Depression reached its lowest point, some 15 million Americans were unemployed and nearly half the country’s banks had failed.
The coupling of the above events led to a problem window being opened .
b. How was the problem defined?
4. What was the policy solution?
5. What was occurring in the political stream?
6. Finally, whether you think the policy created actually addressed the problem.APA StylePlease utilize the APA style guide for your final paper. You may refer to the APA manual for formatting and citation requirements. Purdue University’s Online Writing Lab is a good source for general APA guidelines and can be found at http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01. In addition, two useful Web-based tools that may be used to help generate citations include:Son of Citation Machine – http://citationmachine.net/index2.phpThe KniteCite Citation Service – http://www.calvin.edu/library/knightcite/index.php
Plagiarism Free Papers
We ensure that all our papers are written from scratch. We deliver original plagiarism-free work. To guarantee this, we submit all work alongside a plagiarism report.
All our papers are completed and submitted before the deadline. We ensure this to provide you with enough time to go through the work and point out any sections or topics that may need revision or polishing. We provide unlimited revision services for free.
All papers have a title page providing your personal and institutional information. We do not charge you for this title page.
All papers have a bibliography or references page. This page is a requirement for academic and professional documents. We provide this page at no cost for all our papers.
Originality & Security
At Thehomeworklabs, we guarantee the confidentiality and security of your information. We value our clients and take confidentiality seriously. All personal information is treated with confidentiality and stored safely to ensure that no third parties gain access to it. We also provide original work and attach an originality/plagiarism report alongside all papers.
24/7 Customer Support
Our customer support team is available 24/7 to provide you with any necessary assistance when you need it. You can contact us at any time, day or night, via email or through the live chat button.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We provide our customers with the best experience in the academic and business writing field.
We provide the best quality of service at affordable prices. We also allow our clients to make partial payments for their orders. You can also contact our customer support team in case you need to discuss a different payment plan.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
We realize that sometimes clarification is necessary to ensure that quality work is done. Therefore, we provide a button for clients and writers to communicate in case some clarification is needed.
We ensure that we submit all papers ahead of their respective deadlines. This allows you to go through the documents and request any revision, corrections, or polishing before the paper is due.
We encourage customer feedback, positive or negative. We can identify the various areas that we need to improve to provide even better services through your feedback. Please feel free to give us feedback.