Review at least three educational philosophies with a focus on educational goals, teaching methods, and curricula (subjects):
Reflect upon your own beliefs and practices and choose the philosophies to which you subscribe.
Explain why you subscribe to these philosophies.
In your response to your peers’ posts, compare the philosophies you subscribe to with theirs. Discuss similarities and differences and pose clarifying questions if needed.
Here are some resources you can use plus any other ones outside these. Thank you
Sites you caYo
2. Valbuena, J. G. (2016). Essentialism: As a philosophy and as a philosophy of education (Unpublished thesis). Philippine Normal University. Retrieved March 1, 2018, from https://www.academia.edu/24833960/Essentialism_As_a_Philosophy_and_As_a_Philosophy_of_Education
This author discusses Essentialism as an educational philosophy.
3. Western philosophies of education. (n.d.). In S. Sikhauli (Ed.), MA.Edu.Philosophy (pp. 49-55). Retrieved March 3, 2018, from https://www.academia.edu/34327764/M.A._Edu._Philosophy
This chapter will provide a more in-depth description of Western educational philosophy.
4. Labaree, D. (2005, February). Progressivism, schools, and schools of education. Retrieved March 07, 2018, from https://www.academia.edu/7055356/Progressivism_Schools_and_Schools_of_Education
This paper provides a discussion of Progressivism.
5. Amidon, J., Monroe, A., & Ortwein, M. (n.d.). Progressive education. In Education, society, & the K-12 learner. Retrieved March 02, 2018, from https://courses.lumenlearning.com/teachereducationx92x1/chapter/progressive-education/
This article provides you with another perspective on progressive education and its effects on schooling.
6. Lynch, M. (2016, November 03). Philosophies of education: 3 types of student-centered philosophies. Retrieved March 07, 2018, from http://www.theedadvocate.org/philosophies-education-3-types-student-centered-philosophies/
This article discusses student-centered, educational philosophies.
7. Lynch, M. (2016, August 05). Philosophies of education: 2 types of teacher-centered philosophies. Retrieved March 07, 2018, from http://www.theedadvocate.org/philosophies-education-2-types-teacher-centered-philosophies/
Plagiarism Free Papers
We ensure that all our papers are written from scratch. We deliver original plagiarism-free work. To guarantee this, we submit all work alongside a plagiarism report.
All our papers are completed and submitted before the deadline. We ensure this to provide you with enough time to go through the work and point out any sections or topics that may need revision or polishing. We provide unlimited revision services for free.
All papers have a title page providing your personal and institutional information. We do not charge you for this title page.
All papers have a bibliography or references page. This page is a requirement for academic and professional documents. We provide this page at no cost for all our papers.
Originality & Security
At Thehomeworklabs, we guarantee the confidentiality and security of your information. We value our clients and take confidentiality seriously. All personal information is treated with confidentiality and stored safely to ensure that no third parties gain access to it. We also provide original work and attach an originality/plagiarism report alongside all papers.
24/7 Customer Support
Our customer support team is available 24/7 to provide you with any necessary assistance when you need it. You can contact us at any time, day or night, via email or through the live chat button.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We provide our customers with the best experience in the academic and business writing field.
We provide the best quality of service at affordable prices. We also allow our clients to make partial payments for their orders. You can also contact our customer support team in case you need to discuss a different payment plan.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
We realize that sometimes clarification is necessary to ensure that quality work is done. Therefore, we provide a button for clients and writers to communicate in case some clarification is needed.
We ensure that we submit all papers ahead of their respective deadlines. This allows you to go through the documents and request any revision, corrections, or polishing before the paper is due.
We encourage customer feedback, positive or negative. We can identify the various areas that we need to improve to provide even better services through your feedback. Please feel free to give us feedback.