Attached is the research paper proposal that I submitted before, therefore, the research paper’s topic is going to be about Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company Limited (TSMC).
Final paper (about 12-15 pages Double spaced) should persuasively argue and reason half a dozen major points. This final paper will require your critical insights, analysis, and recommendations for this company.
1. A short introduction of the company? Why does this company want to globalize?
2. What are the most important issues/challenges that confront the company when starting business in the US or in China?
3. What is your analysis of these issues?
4. You can start with SWOT/PESTEL.
5. You should use Michael Porter’s Five forces analysis as a framework for analyzing the level of competition within an industry.
6. You may also need Michael Porter’s Diamond Model of National Advantages to help understand the competitive advantage nations possess due to certain factors available to them, and to explain how governments can act as catalysts to improve a country’s position in a globally competitive economic environment.
7. What is the global strategy for this company? Do a competitive Analysis – Use PESTAL, SWOT, Porter’s Five Forces Theory and/or Porter’s Diamond Theory to analysis your competitive strategy
8. What, exactly, should the company (case protagonists) do? Recommend an explicit, feasible plan of action that will improve the company’s competitive position and/or outcomes.
Instructor grading will be based on the following:
1. Depth of analysis. Were materials used well and appropriately?
2. Quality of research
3. Does the research paper demonstrate knowledge about the study and their topic?
4.Make sure you include an annotated bibliography in your final paper.
Plagiarism Free Papers
We ensure that all our papers are written from scratch. We deliver original plagiarism-free work. To guarantee this, we submit all work alongside a plagiarism report.
All our papers are completed and submitted before the deadline. We ensure this to provide you with enough time to go through the work and point out any sections or topics that may need revision or polishing. We provide unlimited revision services for free.
All papers have a title page providing your personal and institutional information. We do not charge you for this title page.
All papers have a bibliography or references page. This page is a requirement for academic and professional documents. We provide this page at no cost for all our papers.
Originality & Security
At Thehomeworklabs, we guarantee the confidentiality and security of your information. We value our clients and take confidentiality seriously. All personal information is treated with confidentiality and stored safely to ensure that no third parties gain access to it. We also provide original work and attach an originality/plagiarism report alongside all papers.
24/7 Customer Support
Our customer support team is available 24/7 to provide you with any necessary assistance when you need it. You can contact us at any time, day or night, via email or through the live chat button.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We provide our customers with the best experience in the academic and business writing field.
We provide the best quality of service at affordable prices. We also allow our clients to make partial payments for their orders. You can also contact our customer support team in case you need to discuss a different payment plan.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
We realize that sometimes clarification is necessary to ensure that quality work is done. Therefore, we provide a button for clients and writers to communicate in case some clarification is needed.
We ensure that we submit all papers ahead of their respective deadlines. This allows you to go through the documents and request any revision, corrections, or polishing before the paper is due.
We encourage customer feedback, positive or negative. We can identify the various areas that we need to improve to provide even better services through your feedback. Please feel free to give us feedback.