Write 500 words using this link to answer the question
What are the core ideas and institutions of “liberal democracy” as defined and discussed by David Held? How does he distinguish between “developmental” and “protective” democracy? What ideas and institutions distinguish “liberal democracy” from “republicanism”? Discuss with specific references to some of the thinkers discussed in chapter 3.
Write an essay comparing and contrasting Locke and Rousseau’s theories of political legitimacy. this must be in 600 words and In this essay be sure to include answers to and discussions of the following questions: these two links will give you the answers
· What is the meaning of the word legitimacy? How do Locke and Rousseau define the concept?
· What is the difference between legitimate and illegitimate political power/government? What are some of the forms of government that Locke and Rousseau found to be illegitimate?
· What kinds of government/political power did Locke and Rousseau found to be legitimate? Why? In other words, what made a political authority legitimate in their eyes?
· Would Locke and Rousseau find each other’s theory of legitimacy acceptable? In other words, would the legitimate government of Locke be deemed legitimate by Rousseau and vice versa? Why or why not?
· Would you conclude that Locke and Rousseau advocated for Democratic Government as the legitimate from of government?
· What did they think about democracy, if anything at all?
· In what ways the idea of social contract or covenant fit into Locke and Rousseau’s theories of political legitimacy respectively?
o What is the fundamental social contract for Locke and Rousseau, respectively? What does the social contract achieve or solve? How do Locke and Rousseau’s theories of social contract differ?
Plagiarism Free Papers
We ensure that all our papers are written from scratch. We deliver original plagiarism-free work. To guarantee this, we submit all work alongside a plagiarism report.
All our papers are completed and submitted before the deadline. We ensure this to provide you with enough time to go through the work and point out any sections or topics that may need revision or polishing. We provide unlimited revision services for free.
All papers have a title page providing your personal and institutional information. We do not charge you for this title page.
All papers have a bibliography or references page. This page is a requirement for academic and professional documents. We provide this page at no cost for all our papers.
Originality & Security
At Thehomeworklabs, we guarantee the confidentiality and security of your information. We value our clients and take confidentiality seriously. All personal information is treated with confidentiality and stored safely to ensure that no third parties gain access to it. We also provide original work and attach an originality/plagiarism report alongside all papers.
24/7 Customer Support
Our customer support team is available 24/7 to provide you with any necessary assistance when you need it. You can contact us at any time, day or night, via email or through the live chat button.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We provide our customers with the best experience in the academic and business writing field.
We provide the best quality of service at affordable prices. We also allow our clients to make partial payments for their orders. You can also contact our customer support team in case you need to discuss a different payment plan.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
We realize that sometimes clarification is necessary to ensure that quality work is done. Therefore, we provide a button for clients and writers to communicate in case some clarification is needed.
We ensure that we submit all papers ahead of their respective deadlines. This allows you to go through the documents and request any revision, corrections, or polishing before the paper is due.
We encourage customer feedback, positive or negative. We can identify the various areas that we need to improve to provide even better services through your feedback. Please feel free to give us feedback.