You should use the Library and other academic websites to research your articles. For each source you present, state the full APA 6th edition formatted reference followed by the annotation. The annotation will provide your review of the source in a summary paragraph that includes the following:
● Description: A description of the content and focus of the book or article, and any conclusions the author(s) may have made.
● Relatedness: How is the content related to human resource metrics and analytics?
● Usefulness: What is the value of this information?
To successfully complete the assignment, the following are the minimum requirements:
● Review APA 6th edition format and writing annotated bibliographies (including examples) found in Writing Resources accessed through the Academic Success Center within the Academic Tools area of the course.
Page 1 of 2
Unit 8 [HR410]
● Your assignment should have a title page with the following information: Title of the paper, your name, course and section number, and date.
● Include at least six sources. The sources can include the reading source included in the Reading section of this unit, and five other sources that are outside of those you have used in class. Your sources should be limited to Purdue Global Library articles, journals, and relevant HR websites that demonstrate academic rigor. Note that Wikipedia, Investopedia, etc. are not considered as reliable resources for this research.
● Demonstrate your understanding of the weekly objective(s) through your response.
Plagiarism Free Papers
We ensure that all our papers are written from scratch. We deliver original plagiarism-free work. To guarantee this, we submit all work alongside a plagiarism report.
All our papers are completed and submitted before the deadline. We ensure this to provide you with enough time to go through the work and point out any sections or topics that may need revision or polishing. We provide unlimited revision services for free.
All papers have a title page providing your personal and institutional information. We do not charge you for this title page.
All papers have a bibliography or references page. This page is a requirement for academic and professional documents. We provide this page at no cost for all our papers.
Originality & Security
At Thehomeworklabs, we guarantee the confidentiality and security of your information. We value our clients and take confidentiality seriously. All personal information is treated with confidentiality and stored safely to ensure that no third parties gain access to it. We also provide original work and attach an originality/plagiarism report alongside all papers.
24/7 Customer Support
Our customer support team is available 24/7 to provide you with any necessary assistance when you need it. You can contact us at any time, day or night, via email or through the live chat button.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We provide our customers with the best experience in the academic and business writing field.
We provide the best quality of service at affordable prices. We also allow our clients to make partial payments for their orders. You can also contact our customer support team in case you need to discuss a different payment plan.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
We realize that sometimes clarification is necessary to ensure that quality work is done. Therefore, we provide a button for clients and writers to communicate in case some clarification is needed.
We ensure that we submit all papers ahead of their respective deadlines. This allows you to go through the documents and request any revision, corrections, or polishing before the paper is due.
We encourage customer feedback, positive or negative. We can identify the various areas that we need to improve to provide even better services through your feedback. Please feel free to give us feedback.